Monday, January 31, 2011

My life is Challenging...I'm Trusting the Path God put me On.



My life right now feels like the weather forecast for NYC.  I'm trying so hard just to get that one foot in front of the other, but there's some days where it just isn't feasible.  I say it's not feasible but the POSITIVE  person in me still manages to do so!!! I just can't seem to figure out why it is that I'm still living sometimes, how the HEll is my heart still going? The lack of its proper function for 24 years is mystery in itself.   If my reason for being here still is to be this example to others that's great I just would like to have the feeling of "accomplishment" someday.  I just want one day, that's all I ask for is ONE day where I can do something I've always wished for and do my BEST knowing that I accomplished that goal I had always set out to do. Even if that day Never comes, I still put a smile on my face and ...carry on!
Jammies & a Smile!

As I've heard it said, "Being challenged in life is inevitable, being discouraged in life is optional!"  It's up to us to choose the right road. When a person has bad health such as I do I have to admit I do get discouraged at times and mourn the life I never got to experience. I just need to always remember never to allow it to dictate my life. I know God will not give me anything I can't handle, I just wish he wouldn't trust me so much.  
 I absolutely love the post that Loren Ridinger did on her blog today; it is "Trusting the path we’re on. There are a million paths we choose throughout life."  Loren is definitely my new Favorite Inspirational Woman!  She is incredibly talented, successful and a Great example on how to be a Strong Woman in todays world. You Go Girl!  I have to also give a shout out to Loren Ridinger' Fan on Twitter. If you don't follow her tweets you should.

Well I feel better already! Like I call my blog, God4LifeFASHN4therapy I even think my blood pressure may have gone down. That's my cue to go check it, it'd be nice to be able to give a decent BP report at least once today.  And this People out in the Blogosphere, this is Why I Blog, it helps my health! Heck whatever I can do to not have to add anymore pills to the huge amount I already have to take I WILL DO! 

In Loren’s Words… "Take charge of your REALITY"