Sunday, January 23, 2011

So here it is...Guess I just gotta Vent, sorry 4Rambling

Well, it’s been awhile!!  It’s the third week of the New Year and things haven’t gone quite as planned, with that being said, I have started the New Year with refreshing positive thoughts and a New Attitude.  I have had some Major set backs lately but refuse to give in to the negativity and the unnecessary added stress and effect it has on me. 
Life with Lupus is not fun!
Life with Fibromyalgia is not fun!
Life with a heart that beats irregular, too hard and too fast ALL the time is not fun (its like constantly running a marathon and not being able to catch your breath)! 
Life with constant pain from back surgery nerve damage, is not fun! 
Life with Constant Migraine Headaches, is not fun! Life with the worry I could have another STROKE and this time not recover as well, is not fun!
….This is My Life with Sneddons Syndrome and It Is Not Fun!
Regardless of how my health may be, I’m Excited to be starting out 2011 with a new Adventure ahead. We’ve been packing and have moved our stuff out of one house into the garage of our New one…Yahoo! It’s Exciting, but I’ve done way too much.
 I wish there were ways that I could take the load off of my Husband.  He has worked so hard building the new house with his own hands & I’m so proud of him. I find myself feeling guilty if I’m not doing something to help, I’ve come to finally understand that it’s not just hurting me if I overdue it, but my husband and family too.
Even though, the house is much smaller (and storage non-existent), I feel it’s a way for us to finally SIMPLIFY our lives.  I find that the so-called, stuff, we manage to accumulate in our lifetime just ends up dragging us down. The More you have the More you want! I have found that having so MUCH when it comes to things makes life much more Chaotic.  When you have too much and not enough space it is CHAOS!
I know that with my health being CHAOTIC in itself, I need to lead a very Stress Free Simplistic life.  I’m hoping that I’ll be able to dive into the wonderful world of Fashion and Decorating through my Elle Decor, House Beautiful, Architectural Digest & of course my Allure & Marie Claire for the next few days while I recuperate.  Right now I’m in need of some lighthearted, positive & uplifting surroundings, so of course that entails the one and ONLY Ellen DeGeneres. Thank goodness I have access to my computer so I can be updated if I’m not home to watch personally. (It sucks not having a DVR anymore) I HATE not being able to watch her regularly, she is so Damn funny and such a Beautiful person, she makes a HUGE different in not just mine but I’m sure a lot of peoples life around the globe. A BIG Thank You goes out to You Ellen and your Beautiful wife Portia.
It’s taken us bits longer than we figured it would so were a bit displaced at the moment. Construction just like most other things don’t always go as planned. I am still very excited and keep my mind focused on the adventures to come for this New Year! I look at it as an Adventure.  I’m praying my health gets better so that when the day comes & we have the funds to furnish I can enjoy the decorating of our house. God has been so good and I’m very fortunate to be Blessed with an Incredibly supportive husband.  I am who I am today due to all the Trials & Tribulations I’ve experienced.  I may have poor health and am not the same beautiful person physically I use to be, but I’m still ME and he loves me for what’s inside. My health issues may slow me down but they do Not define who I am.
…I miss indulging in the Fabulous Fashion World
…I miss traveling
I have my eyes set on a new beginning...
…I know one day My husband and I will get to have our Honeymoon
…I’m ready to get on with this New Fashion Filled Fun and Adventurous Life 2011 has to offer
…I have Faith and Know I’m going to have better days!!!
 ELEVEN~11=(Twin Towers) has Always been my favorite number!! That alone let’s me know it’s gonna be Fantastic, not to mention my attitude and outlook is one to be reckoned with, I’m goin’ All Out Baby!!!!
P.S. thanks to All those who Inspire me Daily
…<3God …<3FashnHave FunLive Life