Thursday, January 27, 2011

Soooooo Anyway....


Life is an opportunity, benefit from it. (I will) Life is a beauty, admire it. (I am) Life is a dream, realize it. (I Have) Life is a challenge, meet it. (I MUST) Life is a duty, complete it. (I Will) Life is a game, play it. (I Am) Life is sorrow, over come it. (I HAVE) Life is life, fight for it I MUST... I DO! ...EVERYDAY!

 A SON WILL HOLD YOUR HAND FOR ONLY A LITTLE WHILE, BUT WILL HOLD YOUR HEART FOR A LIFETIME. MY SON MAKES MY LIFE WORTH LIVING BY JUST BEING AROUND HIM, I'M SO PROUD OF HIM AND THAT GOD GAVE ME THE CHANCE NOT JUST TO BE A MOTHER, BUT TO BE HIS MOTHER!

"A great attitude does much more than turn on the lights in our worlds; it seems to magically connect us to all sorts of serendipitous opportunities that were somehow absent before the change." Earl Nightingale