Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Today will Be a Better day

Things have been pretty rough.  Were still not in our house and the stress is mounting.  I'm trying real hard to stay positive and strong through all the ups and Downs!  I've been struggling with a bad migraine and heart palpitations, so I can only continue to rest, lay low....I have Ellen to look forward to. She puts a smile on my face and has that contagious Happy personalty. She puts laughter in my heart!  Yahoooooo...I Love her! So,until then I have an appointment with my Cardiologist and an Echo cardiogram to be done, Thank Goodness for my new Harper's Bazaar and Ladies Home Journal. They'll be accompanying me to the doctor. I thank God for Fashn, life would be so dull and boring without it....
So say a prayer my heart mellows out and migraine goes away and I can do more than just lay around soon.  (its hard to watch Ellen and not get up and Just dance)
Anywaaaay...XOXO

...<3 God ...<3 Life ...<3 Fun ...<3 Fashn


Music is love, fashion is my life, my family are my angels, my angels are my blessings~